Closed ATM View - EST03306
Amberley Explosive Ordnance (EO) Area Building Works, QLD
Show close time for other time zones
This project involves the modification of three (3) existing facilities within Compound 804 at RAAF Base Amberley to support Base operations. Each facility is an Explosive Ordnance (EO) facility that handles and stores ammunition and explosives.
This project includes alterations and additions to the existing buildings and associated services.
The scope of works of this project generally involves the following:
• Replacement of internal lighting and power;
• Replacement of existing manual roller doors with electric;
• Replacement of electrical switchboards;
• Construction of new external walls and footings;
• Modification to existing communication and security services;
• Provision of anti-static flooring;
• Builders works including painting, concrete repair and new signage;
• Provision of Restricted Electrical Area dossier(s);
• Demolition of internal services and structures, and the removal from site of construction waste.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached.
To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
Within 16 Weeks from Award Date.