The AusTender Helpdesk is receiving a high number of enquiries
Continuous system monitoring is ongoing to ensure no performance issues or outages
For assistance please direct queries via e-mail to email@example.com
Closed ATM View - RFT DFAT WO390059
DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
DFAT has a requirement for a cloud-based Digital Asset Management System (DAMS), accessible in a secure manner to DFAT users located at any DFAT domestic and international locations for creating, sharing and accessing digital assets such as images, videos, audios, multimedia items and documents.
The mandatory conditions for participation are:
1. The Tenderer and any subcontractors proposed must not be named as not complying with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth).
2. The Tenderer and any subcontractors proposed comply with the relevant requirements of the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth).
3. Tenderers must acknowledge and agree to contract as a single legal entity.
4. The Tenderer (and any of its proposed subcontractors) is not subject to an adverse Court or Tribunal decision (not including decisions under appeal) for a breach of workplace relations law, work health and safety law, or workers’ compensation law, or if the Tenderer is subject, that the Tenderer has fully complied, or is fully complying with the Court or Tribunal order.
5. The Tenderer (and any of its proposed subcontractors) must not be listed on the World Bank List or any similar List maintained by a development donor or be the subject of an informal investigation or temporary suspension which could lead to the Tenderer becoming so listed. A Tenderer must immediately notify DFAT if it becomes listed, investigated or suspended by the World Bank or any development donor prior to the award of contract.
6. Where an Australian Standard is applicable for goods or services being procured, tender responses must demonstrate the capability to meet the Australian Standard, and at time of contract and throughout the contract must be able to provide evidence of the applicable Standards in accordance with Rule 10.10 of the CPRs.
7. For the purposes of the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth) (WGE Act), the Tenderer must identify whether it is a ‘relevant employer’ under WGE Act.
8. If the Tenderer is a ‘relevant employer’ the Tenderer must provide a copy of their current letter of compliance with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
The mandatory minimum form and content requirements are:
1. Tenders must be written in English and all measurements must be expressed in Australian legal units of measurement.
2. Tenders must contain completed and detailed responses to all TRFs 1 to 11 inclusive;
3. Tenders must contain a completed and executed Tenderer’s Declaration in the form provided with this RFT; and
4. Tenders must contain a completed Pricing Schedule in the form provided with this RFT, at TRF11.
- 6 months transition to 30 June 2020
- 1 year initial term to 30 June 2021
- 2 x 12 month extension options as the discretion of DFAT