Current ATM View - PROC-9176068
GRDC Research Scholarship
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The GRDC is focused on delivering value to Australian grain growers. To achieve this, the GRDC seeks to build research capacity through the GRDC Research Scholarships for students undertaking a PhD.
The GRDC Research Scholarships (GRS) are available to undertake post-graduate research in areas of priority for the GRDC and the Australian grains industry. These scholarships are awarded based on the:
· academic excellence of the applicant;
· relevance of proposed research to the GRDC priority areas; and
· evidence of industry endorsement, contribution or involvement.
All applications must be submitted via the GRDC Grains Investment Portal https://access.grdc.com.au/ by 3 pm AEDT Tuesday 13 November 2019.
To register as a first-time user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/ and:
· Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
· Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
· Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
· Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact GRDC Contracts Administrator North via email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online support function available.
The eligibility criteria are:
· Australian citizenship or permanent residency
· Admitted into full time post-graduate study
· At least two satisfactory referee reports, including from proposed principal supervisor
· Proposal aligned with the GRDC priority areas
· Indication of Research Training Programs (RTP) scholarship status (approved, awaiting application assessment, non-RTP)
· For non-RTP applicants – confirmation from the institution that they will contribute the operating funds
The scholarship is for a maximum of 3 years.
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal.