Current ATM View - AZ6216
Invitation to Register Interest Head Contract (HC-1 2003) (Construct Only) – R7096 FOB RAAF Townsville QLD
Show close time for other time zones
The works for R7096 – Facilities & Infrastructure to support AIR7000 Phase 2B Maritime Patrol Aircraft Project for Forward Operating Bases – Package 4 – RAAF Base Townsville (QLD) include:
- Extension of runway pavement to the north to provide a pre-threshold to Runway 19;
- Reconstruction of the Runway 19 concrete pavement threshold with flexible pavement;
- Compliance validation of Taxiways E1, E2 and M, and access into Maritime Ordnance Loading Apron (MOLAs) 13 and 14, as reduced Code C taxiways;
- Strengthening and widening of Taxiways E1, E2 and M providing access to MOLAs 13 and 14 as required;
- Strengthening of MOLAs 13 and 14 as necessary with provision of pavement to enable GSE movement;
- Construction of an aircraft rinse facility to accommodate one aircraft (P8-A or C-130J or C-27J Spartan or P-3C aircraft), including access taxiway, rinse pavements and shoulders;
- Reconstruction of the Runway 01 concrete pavement threshold;
- Reconstruction of the Taxiway A1 concrete pavement in the vicinity of the 01 threshold;
- Reconstruction of existing portions of flexible pavement on Taxiway A1 with concrete pavement;
- Reconstruction of concrete slabs on the Air Movements Apron (AMA);
- Reconstruction of the concrete portion of Taxiway A7 with flexible pavement; and
- Existing Aeronautical Ground Lighting (AGL) visual aids impacted by the pavement works will be lifted and reinstated.
Further, the works to be construction generally include, but are not limited to:
- Flexible and rigid pavements;
- Aeronautical Ground Lighting
- Below ground services and infrastructure including high voltage; and
Building Code 2016
The Building Code 2016applies. By lodging a Registration of Interest, the Applicant will become subject to the Building Code 2016.
Further information regarding the Building Code 2016 is provided in the Invitation to Register Interest (including conditions of participation and minimum form and content requirements).
WHS Accreditation Scheme
The WHS Accreditation Scheme pursuant to the Building and Construction Industry (Improving Productivity) Act 2016 (Cth) applies. Further information regarding the WHS Accreditation Scheme is provided in the Invitation to Register Interest.
Indigenous Procurement Policy
The Australian Government's new Indigenous Procurement Policy took effect on 1 July 2015. Further information regarding the Indigenous Procurement Policy is provided in the Invitation to Register Interest.
The Commonwealth offers applicants an opportunity to lodge a Registration of Interest on a Joint Bid Basis. Further information regarding Joint Bids is provided in the Invitation to Register Interest.
The works described in the Invitation to Register Interest are a "public work" and therefore subject to section 18 of the Public Works Committee Act 1969 (Cth).
The evaluation criteria are described in the Invitation to Register Interest.
Minimum Form and Content Requirements
The minimum form and content requirements are described in the Invitation to Register Interest
Conditions for Participation
The coniditions for participation are described in the Invitation to Register Interest.
The conditions for participation are described in the Invitation to Register Interest.
The award date for the contract is acticipated to be in or about January 2020 with completion of the works in or about December 2020.