Closed ATM View - PROC-9175998
Boosting the capability and capacity of graduate agronomists – GRDC Northern Region.
Show close time for other time zones
This investment proposes utilising current GRDC Northern Region branded and supported events, such as the GRDC Research Updates and sponsored Field Days, to stage a series of short events (breakfast or pre-dinner gatherings) to support the introduction of experienced agronomists and advisers to graduate level agronomists. In addition, this investment encompasses the establishment of strong linkages into the relevant GRDC Northern Region university/college campuses to develop the bridge between study and career.
To register as a first-time user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/ and:
· Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
· Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
· Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
· Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact GRDC Contracts Administrator North via email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online support function available.
1. The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
2. The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
This three-year investment will start September 2019 and conclude June 2022.
All applications must be submitted via the GRDC Grains Investment Portal https://access.grdc.com.au/ by 2 pm AEDT Tuesday 6 August 2019.